a gazillion people have been asking me this, so here goes.
the most damaging followup for cass’ command throw is 8A+K K. the input is crazy easy. no, i don’t know why one move has two different inputs. but there it is, for 65 dmg. i have had moments when it whiffed or got teched out, so do it at your own risk. still quite worth it though, imo.
thanks to talim jp and oosaka for the original information!
kk posting hilarious moments from this april’s vs league tourney, courtesy of shiks’ post on the sc.com forums sg thread:
– Benson aka colourwolf offered to shake hands with Reiny after his match. Reiny’s like all magnimously shaking hands with Benson and like five seconds later – “OH! It’s YOU!”. Apparently he thought he was some random fan and didn’t recognise Benson at first -_-**
– Some random girl was saying “Where’s Sandra?” at the back and was craning her neck to identify this super girl who’s looking all set to win the tourney. Guess she was disappointed…majorly.
– Tax, Reiny and random Tekken guys. Crotch slapping. Don’t ask me for more details. Continue reading
whoo! once again another tourney is over. many thanks to everyone for participating, and of course to shiks and louis for their effort.
one more month till the next tourney!
(ad verbatim from dtarchon’s post on sc.com forums sg thread)firstly let me state i am NOT JUST a defensive player but a bloody offence-minded player who has his mind always on thinking different but VIABLE+EFFECTIVE ways to attack/evade/counter the opponent. Defense is boring DUH!..who wants to guard your attacks all day…i want to attack non-stop (if that was possible) with all the tools at my disposal and have a great exchange. In this game You have to wait for the right moment to use a hidden hand or TEST a hidden hand. Doing “flashy” moves with no thought to setting it up is imo not flashy. Continue reading
(ad verbatim from aheda’s post on sc.com forums sg thread)
My Top 5..
TaXiWhether or not that’s in order is for you guys to decide. Heh.
No offense to anyone.. This is just the comments of someone who’s been here for a long time but never improved ^.^ Continue reading
hey just as a disclaimer for the critiques…
i’d like to tell the rest of the soul sg players that the “top 5” list could be seen just as a top 5 list of people who have played for a bloody long time. experience is one of those key factors that helps you a lot in your gameplay.
but this also means that if you practice and play enough, YOU can be a top player too. i actually see a lot of up and coming players that are doing really well. with enough experience, i’m sure the pool of “top” players will expand.
so let’s keep practicing! 😀
(ad verbatim from jovian’s post on sc.com. forums sg thread)
In no particular order:
3) Tax and Mich ( I can’t decide, so i jus put them together like Rii did)
5) Jovian1) Rii A.k.a. R.O. Terror. – Nightmare, Raphael Continue reading