hey guys, i think we’re reaching a blockade with regards to the tourney discussion. the responses have been useful in ruling out certain dates, but i don’t think it’ll be possible to set a date that’s agreeable for everyone.
so here’s what i’d like to push ahead with: using the information from the responses, i think the best date for us would be somewhere in december. with that in mind, i’d like to set the tourney date for saturday december 20. i guess we could consider it an early x’mas celebration as well!
with regards to attendance, some of us may not be able to make it, but the target number here is 16 (so that we can split the cost at $10/pax). so if there aren’t violent objections or a massive lack of attendance, we’ll go ahead with dec 20.
as always, please make your comments/responses here (instead of the forum)!
edit: i’ve mistakenly marked the date as dec 21 instead of dec 20! based on our discussion at our previous console session, we’ve already decided on the day of the event to be a saturday instead. please mark your calendars for dec 20 instead!
also, please note that if there are no further objections, i will book the venue by tuesday 21 oct. so please voice your objections before then!